Alina Kislenko – is an Aspie therapist who works with couples with at least one partner who has Asperger’s Syndrome and specialises in in ADHD, Asperger’s, Sex therapy, and couples issues.
Alina runs support groups for people with ADHD and Asperger’s, as well as hosting the Strange Brains Talk Radio Show.
Alina has been diagnosed with ADHD and mild Apserger’s Syndrome herself. On Monday August 25 she will be taking part in a
a live 45-minute presentation, followed by a Q & A for audience participants on the subject of Asperger’s in love.
The PsychCentral website states:
‘In love, Aspies are typically late bloomers and may find it difficult to connect in healthy ways to their romantic partners. This may show itself through controlling, anxious, OCD, depressed, or helpless behaviors as the person with Asperger’s tries to navigate their own and their partner’s needs. Luckily, Aspies in relationships can be the most loving, loyal, helpful, creative, and resilient partners.’
- The core symptoms of Asperger’s and how they impact relationshipsCommon issues in Aspie relationships
- How to find and celebrate your Aspie partner’s strengths
- The difference between male and female Aspies in relationships
- Creating consensual new norms together
- Resolving black and white thinking
- Understanding how theory of mind is impacting your relationship
- Techniques for creating a healthy relationship
- Stories about Aspie relationships that have transitioned from draining to fulfilling, including Alina’s personal relationships
DATE: Monday, August 25, 7:00 — 8:00 pm EDT
Presented by Psych Central with host Zoë Kessler. There is no charge for the webinar.
This was originally posted by