Founded in 2012, Autism Daily Newscast is the only international news organization devoted to covering autism.
• Daily News Site — 55,000 unique monthly visitors (That is about 1/5th the size of Disability Scoop who has been around since 2008)
• Tuesday E-newsletter — 3,300 opt-in subscribers since fall of 2015 and growing (with an unheard of 40% open rate)
Contact us today to request a copy of our media kit and rate card.
Media Kit for Autismdailynewscast.com
August 30, 2015 For more information, please contact: Jen firstname.lastname@example.org
Overview of Autismdailynewscast.com
Audience & Demographics
- The audience of Autismdailynewscast.com consists mainly of daily events of interest and importance to those on the autism spectrum and those that love them. Our main focus is on the current issues around research and health for ASD. We provide useful and valuable information that is written by experts in the field and those on the spectrum.
- The main topic of Autismdailynewscast.com is those interested in science, research, biology and health issues around autism, special needs and disabilities.
The following information describes the size and scale of Autismdailynewscast.com’s audience.
- 55,000 Monthly Unique Visitors
- 151,000 Monthly Pageviews
- 2.72 Pageviews Per Visit
- 353,952 Alexa Rank
- 4.20 Alexa Reach
Social Media Metrics
Here is a breakdown of Autismdailynewscast.com’s presence on Twitter: @autismdnews.
- Twitter Followers 7,561
- Twitter Mentions 40
Rates & Opportunities
Autism Daily Newscast offers numerous advertising opportunities for advertisers to reach this valuable, targeted audience.
- We offer one 728×90 header banner next to our logo for 100,000 200,000 and 300,000 impressions (basically 1, 2, or 3 months)
- Side bar ads at 300×250 PPV as well as PPC.
- Banner ads on specific posts are PPC
Standard Advertising Opportunities & Creative Guidelines
In addition to standard website banner advertising, AutismDailyNewscast.com also offers the following:
- Email Newsletter Sponsorship
- Video Content Sponsorship
- Magazine Sponsorship
These additional opportunities allow you to reach our targeted audience through non-traditional media. Contact us for additional information on how you can take advantage of these unique opportunities.
For more information, please contact: Jen at email@example.com