11 year old with asperger raising funds with Christmas song

Fynnjan (From Facebook)

Fynnjan (From Facebook)

Buckinghamshire, England – The Spirit Of Christmas in final stages for release.

Today is a big day for 11 year old Fynnjan Leach-Verhoeven. On Monday he got together with his old Y6 friends (most who go to different schools this year) to practice “The Spirit Of Christmas” for the film shoot and today they go into the studio to do the filming.

Fynnjan vocals were recorded on 13 July and on 16 July his whole class from last year came to Runway Studios to record their parts. Then the song will be mixed and ready for sale sometime before Christmas.

Fynnjan has a few objectives in creating this recording:

  • To raise lots of money to help people with Asperger’s and Autism.
  • To raise awareness of Asperger’s to show that with quite a lot of help, people like me can understand how most of you see the world so we can live more happily in it with you.
  • To break the Guinness world record for the youngest person to write a UK Chart number one.

90% of the money raised will be donated to The National Autistic Society for use in training Special Needs Departments (SENCO)  and the other 10% to Fynnjan is donating to his old primary school Seer Green CE School in Beaconsfield.

For updates follow Fynnjan on Facebook where his bio says:

“I’m 11 and have Aspergers. I wrote a charity song called The Spirit of Christmas – please help me get it to Christmas Number 1! I love Minecraft!”

Fynnjan and his Y6 classmates first performed his song ‘The Spirit of Christmas‘ at the Seer Green School Christmas Concert last year.  It was the first time his Mum had heard him sing.

You can pre-order and donate on Fynnjan’s web site.

Sponsored Advertisement MendabilityBanner

Top Stories and Breaking News

Jim Carrey
 at UCLA's 2009 Visionary Ball. Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons Hotel, Beverly Hills, CA. 10-01-09

Jim Carrey offends with images of distressed children on anti vax tweets

This week the news and social media networks have been busy discussing and condemning Jim Carrey on his outspoken views regarding vaccination and autism. Mr Carrey tweeted: “California Gov says yes to poisoning more children with mercury and aluminum in manditory [sic] vaccines. This corporate fascist must be stopped,” He then further tweeted: “They say mercury […]

Vaccination Keystroke

In California, children will no longer be allowed to enter schools without vaccination

Sacramento, Calif. — California Governor Jerry Brown has signed into law Senate Bill 277, which requires children to undergo vaccination before they are allowed to enter any public or private school in the state, regardless of their families’ personal beliefs. The move by Gov. Brown follows months of controversy surrounding the measles outbreak that plagued […]

MSS2

Update – Seller of MMS that claims to ‘purge’ autism exposed

We are keeping up to date with the latest news surrounding Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS). On June 23 we reported  that trading standards are now closely monitoring MMS sales within the UK. The product which is being sold as an enema; contains household bleach and is claimed to ‘cure’ autism, by its sellers, Genesis 11 […]

Roberta Hill About Roberta Hill

Editor-In-Chief and Writer

Roberta Hill is a Canadian Expat who likes to write about her challenges running a virtual business and raising a family abroad. She has a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from University of Western Ontario and a Diploma in Early Childhood Education from McGill University.

Roberta has been self employed for the past 25 years. Her oldest step son is on the autism spectrum.